Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Harbor and Zoltar

After lunch I strolled around the Long Beach harbor and shops.





Look at the awesome boats docked in the harbor!



I got my fortune told by Zoltar for a dollar.  



He was wearing an awesome yellow shirt.  And he told me to live my days as if they're my last, if I know what he means.  Is he saying I'm going to die soon?  That is so not awesome of him.



My paper fortune was pretty awesome, though!  And much more accurate than a fortune cookie!



It said, in part, "You are a very virtuous person.  You have chosen the path of righteousness and you will be very happy.  You are not easily influenced.  Your relatives have a great deal of respect for you.  They know that you have a keen mind and an understanding nature."  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment