Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baking in the sun Part II

While hiking through Anza-Borrego Desert, I had to cross a stream.



Yessirree, there was an awesome stream of water running through the desert!



Unfortunately, as I've mentioned before, my cool black plastic shoes don't have the best traction.  I ended up slipping and falling into the stream.  I flowed down the stream for a while but managed to pull myself out onto a rock.  I lay there for a moment.



Then I decided to have a snack to recover from the shock.  Easy Cheese and crackers on the rock!



Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies on the rock! 



After eating and replenishing my energy, I was good as new.  I went on my awesome, merry way.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's time to buy some new shoes?!?!? I'm really sad that you didn't drown.

    ReplyDelete