Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little man, big castle Part I

Hello, awesome friends!  Long time, no post.  (I'm a very busy little man!)  I hope you have all been doing super fantastic!



I visited Hearst Castle in San Simeon.  I explored the visitor center as I waited for the next tour bus to arrive and take me up the mountain to the castle.



While I waited, I bought a cool collectible medallion for a dollar.



The tour bus eventually arrived and I took a seat on board.  The interior of the bus had a rainbow motif -- rainbow pattern on the seats, rainbow pattern on the ceiling.  Interesting.



Ah!  Finally on the grounds of the estate.



In front of Casa Grande, the main house.



Standing on the awesome mosaic tile floor in the Roman Pool room, which was decorated with eight large statues of Roman gods, goddesses, and heroes.  Stay tuned for more castle fun!

1 comment:

  1. Are you a speedy little walker? At your size, it seems like it would take weeks, if not months, to cover as much ground as you do in a day.

    ReplyDelete