Monday, November 26, 2012

Never stop sitting on things

As you might know, I love sitting on things.  I went to Lowe's to go sit on some awesome things.



Sitting on a John Deere tractor.  A bit too big for me but still awesome!  And all my favorite colors!



Color samples, oh boy!  Maybe I can use this shade to go paint some new pants.



Hmm.  This shade doesn't quite match my shirt.



Testing out a shelf.  You know a shelf is bad if it can't support me.



Oops, I fell off the shelf into carpet below.  But, overall, I had one awesome time at Lowe's!

2 comments:

  1. You have a spelling mistake in your entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, silly me! I must have missed a letter when hopping around the computer keyboard typing it. That happens when you're a little man.

      Delete