Friday, December 7, 2012

Big and beefy... the pie and me!

Marie Callender is one awesome lady when it comes to making pies. Pies are her thing, let me tell you.



Anyway, I picked up one of her beef pot pies from the grocery store.



Here I am opening the box.  Wowie, this was exciting!



Got the pie out of the box! Almost ready to toss the pie into the oven to bake, after which the long wait began.



After nearly an hour, will you look at that.  My pie had a little case of the squirts. It leaked a bit of brown beefy gravy.



Munch, munch, munch! I nibbled away some of the edge crust. And if you think the pie miraculously changed color from the prior photo, nope, it's just the lighting.



I decided to plate myself some of the pie. It was just awesome. I have plenty of leftovers, too.  This Marie rocks, just like Marie the donut lady!  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment