Monday, January 7, 2013

Numero uno

I had an awesome time eating my little heart out at No. 1 Buffet in the South Sac area.



I first loaded up on protein -- fried chicken, pork dumplings, shrimp -- all sorts of good stuff.



My next plate had more protein plus a few green veggies for good measure.



Yes!  Time for plate three!



I needed some carbs (and more protein) so I got some noodles...



... then some sushi and mushrooms... and more meat.  Boy, I sure do love meat.  Meat is super awesome.



After eating those four platefuls of food, I was starting to feel a wee bit full.  But I decided to have just a little bit more before dessert.  Mmm, what is this delicious, slightly charred thing before me?



Cookies, pastries, and cake for dessert!



And don't forget the fresh, tasty fruit which topped off my awesome meal.  The buffet was awesome!  After all, I sure do love eating. 

1 comment:

  1. You eat too much. One day you'll be obese.

    ReplyDelete