Thursday, August 22, 2013

Artsy Oakland Part II

I  love "Please Touch" signs.  Touch away I will!  At the Oakland Museum of California, there were some awesome things to touch in the Gallery of California History.



I sat on the basalt cooking stones.  Ahh, so hard.



Then I took a rest on the rabbit fur.  Ahh, so soft.



Next, I took a gander in the boxes representing what Spaniards brought with them when they first arrived in California in 1769.  For example, they brought diseases... and rats.



This, unfortunately, I couldn't touch. 



In another part of the gallery, while I walked by a raccoon, one of my big friends was busy drawing away.



Ta-da!  How awesome is this?  I think my big friends are awesome, too!  Stay tuned for Part III!

1 comment:

  1. The drawing of you looks better than the real you.

    ReplyDelete