Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mama, Papa, and Little Man

Have you ever heard of the video game "Cooking Mama"?  Well, I recently went to a Chinese restaurant called "Cooking Papa".  I guess both Mama and Papa like to cook.  I like to cook, too!  You can call me "Cooking Little Man"!  I suppose that doesn't have the same ring to it, though.  Maybe I can be "Cooking LM".



Anyways, at Cooking Papa, I looked through the menu.



Then, while waiting for the waiter to return so I could place my order, I posed with the dishes.  Fun times! 



I ordered deep fried squid.  It was absolutely squid-tastic!

 

Roasted pork.  Oh, how I love the skin on roasted pork.  So crispy and delicious.  The pork was rather fatty but I ate it all up, it was that delicious!



I also ordered some Hong Kong style chow mein. 



And last but not least, I enjoyed some chicken and salted fish fried rice.  It was fishy yet fantastic!  I think Papa is an awesome cook!

1 comment: