Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rainy day homies

It's been an awesome and rainy weekend.  When the rain let up for a bit today, I decided to take a stroll through the neighborhood.  I was walking along when -- lo and behold!  By golly!  Could it be?  In the distance were three people, one of whom I recognized.



I thought Manny had passed on to another world as I haven't seen him in ages but there he was in the flesh (or should I say, in the plastic?).



When we got closer, Manny yelled, "Yo, Lil' Man!  What up, what up?"  I said, "Hi, Manny.  Long time, no see.  Who are your buddies?"  



Manny replied, "Yo, man, these be my homies, Droopy and Paisa."  Ah, nice to meet everyone.  Good thing they didn't offer to shake hands.  After all, Droopy had his hand not in his pants pocket, but in his pants or somewhere beyond.  I didn't want to know. 

2 comments:

  1. Ew! Your homies are standing near an earthworm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy days and homies always get me down.

    ReplyDelete