Saturday, April 26, 2014

Capitol adventures Part II

The grand old State Capitol!



There are spiffy statues of peeps such as this fellow who appeared deep in thought.



Well, I decided to sit on the bench and ponder life with him for a moment.  I pondered how a little plastic man like me can be alive and moving.  Then I thought what a silly thing that is to even think of, so I hopped off the bench and continued on my way.



I walked across these awesome floor tiles.



Then I visited the red room, which is the Senate's chambers.



Next was the green room, which is where the Assembly gathers.  I must say, I liked the green room better.  Green is such an awesome color!



I even got to sit on this green cushioned chair in the rotunda area!  That was super awesome!  The Capitol building rocks big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment