Monday, August 4, 2014

A big blue lake Part I

Ever see those bumper stickers that read, "Keep Tahoe Blue"?  Or maybe you've seen the Spanish-version that says, "Mantenga Tahoe Azul"?  Well, Lake Tahoe was where I was headed!



On the way to Lake Tahoe, I passed by many smaller lakes, such as this one.  I don't know its name but it was awesome!



My first stop at Lake Tahoe was Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park.  They have an awesome little Nature Center.



That's little ol' me sitting on the chair next to the big chunk of tree trunk.



More spiffy nature items!  After enjoying the Nature Center, I headed back outside toward the lake.





The awesome Lake Tahoe!  The blue color was downright fantabulous!



I enjoyed some time on the sand...



...and in the sand.  Come back for Part II!

No comments:

Post a Comment