Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Exploring the Exploratorium Part I

I rode the BART to San Francisco.  For those of you who don't know, BART is the acronym for Bay Area Rapid Transit.



I sat on a wrinkly BART seat; it was probably wrinkled by big people's rear ends.  Little men like me leave nary a dent.



Anyways, I brought my trusty red bicycle with me on the BART, so after arriving in the city, I hopped onto my bicycle and went for a ride!



First stop was to grab a bite to eat.  I bought a couple of sandwiches from Boudin, located along the pier.  The sourdough bread was super delicious but extremely chewy.  It took me a while to finish my sandwiches.



Afterwards, I headed to the Exploratorium, also located along the pier.  This is a human brain.



The place is full of hands-on, interactive exhibits. 



Come back for Part II!

No comments:

Post a Comment