Sunday, October 8, 2017

Cool cave

I went on an awesome day trip to California Cavern in good ol' Calaveras County.


The walking tour cost $17.50.  The ticket was larger than me!



Once the tour guide arrived and began the tour, it was a short walk from the waiting area to the cave entrance.  I was standing a few meters away from the cave entrance and I could already feel the cold air coming out of the cave.  Awesome!


There's helictites and stalactites galore inside the cavern. 


Although you can't touch the awesome cave formations, you can take photos of them!


The cave floor was slick and muddy at times, but my spiffy black shoes powered me through.


The big people had to squeeze through parts of the cave, but for me, there was no squeezing necessary because I'm a little man!  I give the cave two green thumbs up!  It was super awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment