Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ghetto to the core

I was walking around outside when I ran into a fellow around my size. 



Although he appeared to have the potential to be of questionable character, I decided to take a risk and strike up a conversation.  I'm always up for making new friends!

Me:  Hi.
Him:  Yo.
Me:  How are you?
Him:  Aiite. 
Me:  I'm Little Man.  What's your name?
Him:  Manny.
Me:  Nice to meet you, Manny.  Are you Handy?  Just kidding.  So, are you from around here?
Him:  I live in the 'hood.
Me:  I live in the neighborhood, too.  Perhaps we can hang out together sometimes.  I don't have many friends my size around here.
Him:  (grunts)
Me:  Well, see you around, Manny!

Manny was a little stiff.  I wonder if I'll ever run into him again.

1 comment:

  1. Why is Manny giving you two thumbs up? Two thumbs up for being annoying?

    ReplyDelete