Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Great gluten, super soy, yummy yam

I had a most awesome meal at Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant in San Francisco.  Their imitation meat is made from wheat gluten, soy, or yam.



I enjoyed the mini salad they provided as I waited for my order. 



Spinach and pine nut fried rice.



Crispy chicken.  According to the menu, it's fragrant.  And you know what?  It sure was awesomely fragrant and it tasted just like real fried chicken! 



Fried squid.  Look at the awesome texture of the fake squid!



Sweet corn with tofu soup.  There were lots of awesome yellow corn kernels and spiffy green peas in the soup.  Yellow and green -- my favorite colors!  What is your favorite color?



Salty fish, chicken and tofu with mixed vegetables.  Vegetarian food can be quite awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment