Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cake in a box Part I

Howdy, awesome people!  I'm standing on top of the world!  No, wait, it's just the top of a box. 



But it's not just any ol' box.  It's the box with the cake.  Haven't you always seen these boxed cakes in the store and wondered what they were like?  Well, I'm about to find out.  Paluani il Pandoro di Verona, here I come!



The cake comes with instructions.  The instructions aren't in English but I got the gist of it by looking at the illustrations.  Let's see.  The cake's in a bag.  Open the bag and pour the sugar in.  Cut the cake.  Sounds simple enough.  Let's start! 



I opened the box and there was the cake in a bag.  I pulled the cake out of the box.



Then I lugged out the packet of sugar.



Then I opened the bag.  Whoa!  A super duper yeasty smell hit me and nearly knocked me off my little black plastic shoes.  Well, that's an Italian cake for you!  Come back for the sugar-coating party!

No comments:

Post a Comment