Monday, May 13, 2013

Cake in a box Part II

I dumped the sugar onto the cake.  I couldn't resist rolling around and frolicking in the sugar. 



What can I say?  It was almost like powdery snow.  And I love snow.



After a little fun in the sugar, I tied the bag back up and got the cake all sugared up.  It took a while but I got it done.



Ta-da!  It's not exactly the most beatific thing in the world but behold it in all its sugar-coated glory!  It was now time to taste the cake!



I cut a nice, big slice for my big friend to enjoy.



Then I sat down to try it myself.  Hmm.  The cake was dry and tasted of what it reeked -- yeast.  The cake was kind of not awesome.  What a disappointment.  Oh, well.  I can't wait for more awesome food-tasting adventures!

1 comment:

  1. You're not even close to being the most beautiful thing in the world and you're kind of not awesome and a bit dry as well.

    ReplyDelete