Thursday, June 20, 2013

Garden fresh

It's zucchini time!  Yes, zucchini time and not hammer time because you can touch the zucchini all you want.



So, I lugged out the garden shears.



Aha!  Found a zucchini ready to be picked.  That was easy.  If I had an Easy Button, I'd have definitely pushed it then.



Then I'd need a Hard Button, since using garden shears as a little man is not a simple task.



After freeing the zucchini from the plant, I moved it inside.



I gave my zucchini and myself an awesome bath, and then got out the tools of the trade: a sharp knife and a cutting board.



Ahhh!  Nothing quite like a slice of zucchini fresh from the garden on summer's eve!  It was super duper deliciously awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Do you eat the zucchini skin or is that like watermelon rind to you?

    ReplyDelete