Friday, June 7, 2013

To Columbia and beyond Part II



There was a bunch of old mining equipment at Columbia State Historic Park.



I don't know what exactly they were used for, but the one in the photo below was like an awesome Ferris wheel for a little man!



Wheeee! 



Before I left, I signed the guestbook.  I do like leaving my mark on the world.



Afterwards, I visited the Mark Twain Bret Harte Trail.



This is the historical site of a ferry crossing that was established in 1860 by Thomas Parrott.  The ferry operated until the first bridge was built in 1903. 



Such an awesome time I had!  I can't wait for my next adventure as a little man in a big world!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your next adventure can be a little ghost in the big world? Now that would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete