Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Artsy Oakland Part IV

I sure did love all the interactive exhibits at the museum!  They were awesome fun!  One of the exhibits encouraged museum-goers to share how technology has impacted their lives.  Well, my big friend wrote for me as I dictated.  She stated that since I'm so small, I'm terribly slow when it comes to writing.  She's so silly sometimes!



Another exhibit was a large timeline.  There was one awesome event that happened in 2010 that was missing so we added it!



Boy, all that excitement made me hungry so off to the overpriced Blue Oak cafe we went!



See me in the above picture?  ("L" is for Little Man!)



We got a chocolate chip cookie and a peanut butter cookie to snack on.  Munch, munch.



Afterwards, we wandered around the museum some more.



Then it was off to our next stop!  We bid adieu to the awesome Oakland Museum of California.



Toodle-loo!  Till next time, my awesome blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment