Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Barney burgers

Nothing quite satisfies a little man's appetite like a good ol' burger (or two)!



So off to Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers in Oakland I went!



Barney's was established in 1978 and now has several locations in California.



I started off with the spicy curly fries, which were served with ranch dressing.  They were so good, they made my toes curl!



Then I enjoyed my Baja Burger.  It had avocado, jack cheese, bacon, and salsa.  You can never go wrong with bacon!  Bacon makes everything better!



And then I enjoyed my Santa Fe Burger.  This burger was topped with cheddar cheese, onions, and lots of jalapenos.  Goodness gracious, great slices of spiciness!  I had one awesome meal!  Barney's rocked!

1 comment:

  1. How do you have toes when you don't even have fingers?

    ReplyDelete