Monday, December 16, 2013

Game night with Little Man #2

My big friend and I had an awesome game night.



We decided to play Tri-Ominos, the super awesome triangular domino game! 



Each player grabs nine triangles. 



What spiffy black equilateral triangles with such fine white numbers!



I happened to have drawn the triangle with the highest number in triple so I moved my triangle to the middle of the table to start off the game.



To play the game, you take turns connecting triangles by matching up the numbers on the sides.  If you don't have a matching piece, you get to pick a new piece and add it to your bunch of triangles!



Make sure you have a large enough surface area to play on 'cause it can get long and winding!



I happened to win, which was way awesome!  Wahoo!  I look forward to more game nights with my big buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment