Monday, December 2, 2013

Gotta eat 'em all -- chocoballs!

I had this awesome bag of Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles.



As I stood there looking at the package, I decided I might as well open it!



So I opened it and dumped the truffles into an awesome, festive dish.



See the spiffy snowflake decorations on the dish?  And see those things that are not truffles?



Those things were a dandy coupon and a piece of Lindt Excellence: A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate.



I saved those for later and grabbed a truffle.



My, how grand and round it was.



I took a nibble.  Boy, oh, boy, was it tasty and smooth!



And inside was, oh my, liquid chocolate!  Normally the filling is solid.  Maybe there was something wrong with this batch of chocolates.  Even so, I ate 'em all!  They were mighty tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if we're all really lucky, those chocolate candies are actually poisoned and you shall die soon. That would be Awesome!

    ReplyDelete