Monday, March 31, 2014

Game night with Little Man #3

It was supposed to be another awesome game night. 



I got out Parcheesi.  These are the awesome animal pawns.



I suppose I should have become worried when the animal pawns began following me.  But I didn't.  After all, I am a plastic man who moves on his own so it really didn't seem unusual for plastic animals to be moving on their own.



But then the tiger and the water buffalo attacked me and knocked me off my spiffy black shoes!  Ouch!  That was not awesome!



After what seemed like an eternity, they left.  I lay there catching my breath.



But then they all came back and climbed on top of me.  Good thing my big friends soon arrived and saved me from the Parcheesi animals.  My back is sore now.  I think I'll pick a different game next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment