Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Super duper restaurant

Akebono is a super duper Japanese restaurant on Freeport Boulevard.  There's a Chinese restaurant called Happy Corner in the same building complex but it's more like a Sad Corner because all the people go to Akebono instead.



And yessirree, I also went to Akebono.  Maybe next time I'll go to Happy Corner.  After all, it might just be an Awesome Corner!



Anyways, at Akebono, I ordered a California roll to start off.



Then I had a delicious bento box with sesame chicken and tempura.



Still hungry, I ordered a bowl of ramen noodles.  It was steamy and hot but awesomely delicious!



And last but not least, I decided to top off my meal with some tasty, protein-rich meat!  Boy, oh, boy, was everything delicious!  I love food!

No comments:

Post a Comment