Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fab fair Part I

The 2012 California State Fair has been over for about three weeks now but I had a grand time there!



I enjoyed all the awesome displays.  One county exhibit had this freaky blue cow head into whose mouth you throw balls.



There was a Girl Scouts display that was complete with awesome fake Girl Scouts!  (Girl Scouts cookies rock!)



A spiffy display of fishing lures.  The yellow and green lures were my favorites.



Then I was lounging on a rock by the side of I-5...



...when I suddenly found myself lying in the middle of the road!  Yowza!  What happened here?  But anyways, fun fact time!  The first California State Fair was held in San Francisco in the year 1854.  Awesome!  Stay tuned for Part II!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe someone should have thrown you into the cow mouth.

    ReplyDelete