Friday, August 31, 2012

Milling about Part I

My big friends and I went to Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park, which is located in Napa County near St. Helena and Calistoga.



After parking in the lot, my big friends whipped out a La Bou bag.  I've never had a La Bou croissant before.  Oh boy, oh boy, was I excited to eat one!



It was super fabulous!  Buttery and flaky, and filled with delicious ham and cheese! Eating it was like being in heaven! 



So after our delicious snack, we jumped out of the car and headed to the mill.





Walking over the wooden bridge.  Before we reached the mill, my big friends took a detour to use the bathrooms, which were labeled "NECESSARY HOUSE".  That's definitely not a house I'd like to live in! 



Outside the mill by the water wheel, which was super large (36 feet) and super awesome!  Stay tuned for Part II. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you pay the child or adult admission fee? I think you should constantly eat croissants. You probably won't end up in heaven though...

    ReplyDelete