Monday, August 6, 2012

I left my heart in San Francisco - so I went back and got some ice cream!

Howdy again, awesome friends!  I found myself once again in the great city of San Francisco.  I was meandering the hilly streets.



I kept walking until I found myself at an ice cream joint called The Ice Cream Bar.  It is a super awesome place that harkens back to the olden days -- the good ol' 1930's!  I grabbed a menu, took a seat, and perused the menu.



I was pretty hungry and exhausted from all the hilly terrain of SF so I settled for three different items.



The first was a delectable scoop of hazelnut ice cream.  It was nutty just like me!  Check me out posing on the edge of the bowl. 



Next, I got an ice cream sandwich.  It consisted of two chewy chocolate chip cookies with chocolate sorbet between them.  It was super sweet and super delicious.



Lastly, I decided to get the Vienna sundae.  I wanted to end my trip to The Ice Cream Bar with a bang.  Bang!  It was awesome!  Crispy almond meringues with scoops of strawberry sorbet and vanilla ice cream.  On top of that was a crazy good strawberry sauce.  I didn't realize until it was too late, but they forgot my whipped cream!  It's okay, though.  It was awesomely good so I forgive them!

No comments:

Post a Comment