Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Holiday balls Part II

The lumpy, water-absorbing balls were far from looking like marbles.  After all, marbles are supposed to be round and smooth.



So, I waited.  And waited.  And waited some more. 



Hours later, the lumps were finally round and actually looked like marbles.  Awesome!  Of course, they didn't feel like marbles since they were moist and soft.  And they crumbled under pressure.  But still awesome!



It was late so I went to bed. 



In the early morning, I admired my spiffy "marbles" which had continued to grow and were finally full size.



I even jumped in and toook a swim with them.



Don't they look spiffy?  The clear ones were barely visible in the water.  Super awesome!  While the marbles were awesome and cool, they were also kind of pointless.  Time to let them dry back up into hard little balls.  Next up: The fake snow experiment!

1 comment:

  1. You're kind of pointless, too, Little Man.

    ReplyDelete