Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kinder of a surprise Part II

The little fox that popped out of the Kinder Surprise egg was dressed in a gray space suit.



He also had a large magnifying glass, which he kept aiming at me. 



I tried to hide in the yellow egg.



But he emptied me out and began examining me again with his magnifying glass.



He sure was one pesky little fox.  So I decided to hop into the chocolate egg shell to get away from him.



But moments later there he was with his increasingly un-awesome magnifying glass.



Luckily, he got tired and put his magnifying glass down.  But then he joined me in the other half of the egg shell.  Sometimes a little man just wants a little peace and quiet but then a pesky little fox won't leave him alone.

1 comment:

  1. It's your own fault. You opened the egg.

    ReplyDelete