Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Game night with Little Man

Rainy nights are perfect to stay in and have a game night!



My big friend dug out CSI: Crime Scene Investigation -- The Board Game.  Awesome!



I decided to play as Gil Grissom and my big friend decided to be Dr. Al Robbins.



Look at the awesome board and cards.



Waiting for the game to start while in Grissom's office!  The goal of the game is to go around the board visiting the seven different crime lab divisions to collect evidence, and then to be the first one to go to Grissom's office with a correct arrest warrant proving means, motive, and opportunity.



Got my checklist and ready to play!



Zzzz.  Boy, did the game take a long time since you have to roll exact numbers to land inside a crime lab division to collect evidence.  I fell asleep on the board!  But I guess homicides do take a long time to solve.  And I did have fun getting to be Grissom.  After all, Grissom says awesome things like, "The evidence never lies."  Grissom rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment