Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Green and yellow like me!

When I wake up, I'm always ready and rearing to go!  After all, awesome adventures await me!  I'm also always very hungry.  What better way to start the day than with an awesome omelet?
 
 
Got oil heating in the pan, a scrambled egg, and omelet fillings.


What's going inside my omelet?  Jalapenos, arugula, and good ol' American cheese!

 
When the pan was heated enough, I poured the egg into it.
 
 
After the egg had cooked a bit, I tossed on the jalapenos.

 
Then I placed the cheese on.

 
Lastly, I put the arugula on.  Then I flipped the egg in half to make my omelet.  I may have had too much arugula and my cheese leaked a bit, but my omelet was still delicious and awesome!  Even more awesome was that it was green and yellow -- just like me!  Have an awesome night, everyone!

1 comment: