Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sunny Sunol

I'm a little man and I love the great, big outdoors!  There's so much to do and explore out there!



Here I am standing on the spiffy Sunol-Ohlone Regional Wilderness sign.  My two big friends probably really liked the sign since it was brown.  After all, they always like to comment on how they used to always run out of the brown colored pencil first.  Boy, are they silly sometimes.



Crossing the dandy bridge.  I heard cows mooing but didn't see any. 



Cows are allowed to graze in the park due to the many benefits they provide, including reducing the amount of vegetation which helps prevent wildfires.  Awesome!



I had an awesome time hiking through the park.





Climbing over a tree that had fallen across the trail. 



And soaking up some sun rays by the awesome creek.  I had a grand time! 

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you didn't fall into the water and float away. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete