Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Fun in the forest Part II

Yosemite National Park sure was awesome.



I visited Yosemite Village, which was teeming with big people. 



Inside one of the buildings was this dandy model/map of the park.



I imagined what it might be like to fall off one of the cliffs and into the gorge below.  Unpleasant sums it up.



Outside I purchased a map for 50 cents.



Then I hung out with a fake tarantula in the visitor center and later sat on a bench outside by the historical landmark sign.  Awesome!  I love sitting on benches!



Come back for the final part III!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe one day when you sit on a bench, some giant will come by and sit down, not knowing you are there. Next thing you know, you are crumbled into millions of pieces. Violet crumble!

    ReplyDelete