Saturday, May 31, 2014

Game night with Little Man #4

The other night one of my big friends pulled out a game called "Pizza Toppings".  He hadn't played it in ages, and I hadn't ever played it at all.



We split up the flat, round plastic toppings: red was tomatoes, orange was mushrooms, yellow was onions, and green was peppers.



My big friend let me go first.  The blue button on my side didn't work very well so I used the other one.  The cube landed with an orange circle on top.



That meant I put an orange topping down -- a mushroom!  After I placed it on the pizza, I rotated the pizza clockwise by one slice.



Round and round we went around the pizza, topping it with delicious plastic veggies that smiled back at us.



Yes!  Done playing!  I have to say that the game wasn't super fun.  But the plastic-ness of everything was awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment