Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A seashore befitting a king Part II

A visit to Point Reyes National Seashore wouldn't be complete without visiting some beaches!



After hiking around the area by the lighthouse parking lot, I headed to Point Reyes Beach.



It was awesome, windy, and super cold at Point Reyes Beach.  The only other person there was a big man camped out in a flimsy-looking but cool, blue-colored tent.



My next stop was Drakes Beach.



A much more relaxed atmosphere on this beach.  I even relaxed partially buried in the sand.  Ahh, so comfy!



I also sat on some of the awesome rock formations at Drakes Beach.  Not quite as comfy as the sand, but still felt awesome against my spiffy yellow pants.



Then I was off to McClures Beach!  It was a bit of a hike to this beach but I love hiking!



Howdy, everyone!



Stay tuned for more Point Reyes pictures in the final Part III!

1 comment: