Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gummy-licious

One of my big friends bought me this package of Kasugai Pineapple Gummy Candy.



These gummies are made in Japan.



According to the package, "The gorgeous taste of fully ripened pineapple imposing as a southern island king crowned in glory, is yours to enjoy in every soft and juicy Kasugai Pineapple Gummy Candy." 



I can't say I know what all of that means but never mind the weird blurb on the package; it was time to pop the package open and get to the gummies!



Opening one of the individually wrapped gummies.



Behold the southern island king's glory!  His glory is shaped like... a heart.  How spiffy!



I gobbled down the pineapple gummy.  It was absolutely "gorgeous" tasting!  Gummy candies rock!  They're downright gummy-licious!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you're not a gummy. Then I could just leave you out in the hot sun and you'd melt...but I could probably just toss you into an oven and turn it on and then you'd melt....

    ReplyDelete