Saturday, September 13, 2014

Piecing together a pizza Part II

After removing the plastic wrapping from the pizza, I began laying down the pepperoni slices.



One down.  Too many left to count.



Round and round the pizza I went, laying down pepperoni slice after pepperoni slice.



And then, after I was finished with the pepperoni, I had three other types of meats to scatter atop the pizza.  But finally it was ready to go into the oven.  Yes!



And then... the baked pizza in all its greasy and gooey glory!



I couldn't wait to try it before slicing it up so I sat down on a pepperoni slice and tried a piece of Italian sausage.



The pizza was fantastic!  The meat was awesome!  The pizza rocked!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know if you're like an ant and can lift things that are super heavy compared to you. Are you?

    ReplyDelete