Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In my Dad's Kitchen

When I want some good homestyle eats, I make my way down to Dad's Kitchen.  Much like my fellow foodie, Guy Fieri.  You go, Guy!



This place is crazy busy so I had to wait a while.  I sat on this spiffy, glittery seat!



Looking at the menu, I had the hardest time deciding what to get.  Everything sounded so delicious!



I decided to start with an appetizer -- check out these awesome donuts!  Just kidding!  These are beer battered onion rings drizzled with a balsamic reduction.  Scrumptious!



Next up: The Angry Road Man, a delightful turkey sandwich grilled in a panini press.  Mmm!



And lastly, the Cowboy Burger.  It was a delicious burger with toppings any cowboy would love.  It brought out my inner cowboy.  Yee-haw!



You are very welcome, Dad!



Who's my daddy!  Dad of Dad's Kitchen is my daddy now!  Dad's Kitchen rocks!

1 comment:

  1. You can't just go and choose your daddy. Your real daddy was probably a plastic mold.

    ReplyDelete