Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tasty pastries #2

I went back to Mahoroba Japanese Bakery to try some more of their tasty pastries.



This is their ham and cheese croissant.  It's not as good as La Bou's ham and cheese croissant, but it's still delicious, flaky, and much cheaper.  Of course, it's a wee bit smaller, too. 



A shumai pan -- bread topped with three little dumplings and, I think, cheese.  Sounds weird but it was scrumdiddlyumptious!



I also got a fish dog and a teriyaki meatball pan.  The fish dog was like a hot dog, only instead of a hot dog, it had two crispy fried pieces of fish in it and what I believe was cabbage.  I sure do love eating things that I'm not sure what they are!  The teriyaki meatballs were chicken. 



Everything was quite tasty.  I can't wait to go back and try some different kinds next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried eating plastic? It's scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete